About Buckner International
Buckner International makes life better for orphans, vulnerable children, families and seniors through the following ministries:
- Buckner Foster Care and Adoption programs find families for abused, abandoned or neglected children both here at home and around the world. Learn more here.
- Family Transition Ministries are residential programs designed to provide hope by strengthening families through impact services and access to education, leading single parents to self-sufficiency. Learn more here.
- Family Hope Centers preserve fragile families and move them toward sustainability by providing critical services and aid to keep them physically, emotionally and spiritually strong. Learn more here.
- Buckner Retirement Services enriches the lives of senior adults with a continuum of services including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Nursing, Dementia Care and Hospice. Learn more here.
- Buckner Shoes for Orphan Souls®, the largest humanitarian aid project of Buckner International, provides life-saving new shoes and socks to children in need in the United States and worldwide. Learn more here.